WHO WE ARE
Stella Holdings Berhad is a strategic investment holding company listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad on 17 November 1998.
Stella Holdings Berhad started 32 years ago with the establishment of Mewah Kota Sdn Bhd (“MKSB”). From then on, the Group gradually progressed to establish itself as a reliable contractor and project manager undertaking various engineering and infrastructure projects.
Over the years, MEB acquired several companies to develop new potential market and business for the Group.
OUR CORE ACTIVITIES AND EXPERTISE
STELLA’s core activities and expertise are in the construction, project management, trading and maintenance works in the following areas:
- Water treatment plants
- Sewage and sludge treatment plants and facilities
- Pipe laying and reservoirs construction
- Refurbishment and maintenance works
- Earthworks, roads and drainage.
STELLA through its subsidiaries is also involved in the following:
- valve supply, installation, maintenance and exercise
- supply of engineering equipments; spare parts and the provision of value-added services and information technology solutions to the oil and gas industry
- property development and property investment
- landscaping and integrated facilities management contract works
OUR LICENCES AND ACCREDITATION
With continuous hard work and perseverance, the Company progressively builds its competitive prowess and repute to strengthen its footing as a reputable contractor and supplier. MEB’s products and services bear testimony to the quality of our work and inherent capabilities.
As a testament to its efforts, MEB Group is accredited with the following licences, which include:
- Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (“CIDB”) Grade G7
- Pusat Khidmat Kontraktor (“PKK”) Taraf Bumiputra Grade G7
- Kementerian Kewangan Malaysia (“KKM”)
- Suruhanjaya Perkhidmatan Air Negara (“SPAN”)
- ISO 9001:2008 quality management system certification
- Felda Holdings Bhd
- Petronas License to supply product/service
STELLA on quarterly basis is also being recognised as “Bumiputera-Controlled Public Listed Company” by Economic Planning Unit (“EPU”) of the Prime Minister’s Department.
OUR FUTURE PLANS
Leveraging on its expertise and strong track record, STELLA aggressively pursues new horizons, seeking new markets and business opportunities that are synergistic to our core competencies. STELLA will continue to tap on strategic alliance with key partners to deliver high value products and services.